Effective Date: June 1, 2022
Information about Us and Our Site
If you are under the age of 18 you may not use this Site for any purpose.
Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
We collect, track, process, store, use, and disclose passive data that your computer provides in connection with your visit and use of the Site such as:
- 1) the date, time, and length of your visit;
- 2) the use and purchase of services on or through the Site;
- 3) your location and IP address;
- 4) domain name servers;
- 5) the types of computers or devices accessing the Site;
- 6) the types of web browsers and operating systems accessing the Site; and
- 7) the address of any website that directed you to the Site (collectively, “Traffic Data”).
We, and third parties with which we partner, may use various methods to track and analyze your Traffic Data, including cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels, and other tracking technologies. For example, We may send one or more “cookies” to your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate the Site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, analyzing usage for site optimization, and providing custom content.
We may use Traffic Data for any lawful purpose, including:
- 1) technical administration of the Site;
- 2) analyzing and tracking the level or type of user activity on the Site, including for Site optimization;
- 3) personalizing the Site to better reflect your preferences;
- 4) improving the Site for enhanced performance, functionality, and development;
- 5) marketing and adapting the Site, Our services, and related services that may be of interest to you;
- 6) sharing with Our related companies, including parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any other companies with common ownership;
- 7) sharing with Our third-party partners, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other third-party service providers for any lawful purpose; and
- 8) as lawfully required in Our sole discretion, to comply with subpoenas or other legal requests or obligations.
In addition to Traffic Data, if you choose to sign up, or otherwise submit information to Us via the Site, We may collect, track, process, store, and use the following types of information, including personally identifying data (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- 1) your first and last name, company name, e-mail address, and phone number, used to enroll/sign up or participate or receive services through the Site, and/or Contact Us;
- 2) feedback in the form of any comments that you choose to leave for Us via the Site; and
- 3) any other personal information that you provide during your use of the Site and submission of any forms and information to Us.
We may use such Personal Information for any legally permissible purpose, including the following purposes:
- 1) With your consent, to send information to you regarding the Site, related services, or services that may be of interest to you, including via email;
- 2) Personalize your experience on the Site;
- 3) Track your interactions with the Site;
- 4) Conduct and analyze advertising effectiveness, data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring, and prevention;
- 5) Develop new services, or enhance, improve, or modify Our Site;
- 6) Respond to a subpoena or any other government request, including those of any law enforcement or regulatory agencies and courts in the United States, or to otherwise comply with a legal order; and
- 7) To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect Our rights, as well as those of Our related companies, including parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any other companies with common ownership, and third-party partners, third-party agents, vendors, and affiliates.
We may share your Personal Information with Our related companies, including parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any other companies with common ownership.
If necessary, we may share your Personal Information which You provide with our affiliated companies, outside accounting firms, legal counsel, state and federal tax services and any government or law enforcement agency that requests such information.
By contacting Us through the Site and/or sending an email to Us, you are communicating with Us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site and in response to your request.
We may contract with third parties to maintain and host the Site. Therefore, any information you submit, including Personal Information, may be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by such third-party host(s). You agree that We are not liable for any breach of security due to the actions or inactions of the third-party host(s).
Links to Other Materials
The Site may contain links to other sites. Any such links are an accommodation to the respective third-party site owners and for your convenience. Sites linked to and from the Site are not necessarily under the control of Company, and Company shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites, or any link or linking program at any time.
We do not knowingly target this Site or collect information about children under 18 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and believe that your child has already provided Us with any Personal Infomation, you may contact Us for the purpose of deleting such information.
Confidentiality / Security
All our employees who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of such Personal Information. The Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Personal Information under Our control. We maintain the Site and all associated data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. However, no security system can be guaranteed 100%. Accordingly, We cannot and do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it.
Wherever We collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, We also protect your information offline. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into the Site that materially affects you or your Personal Information, We will attempt to notify you as soon as possible.
We limit access to your Personal Information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your Personal Information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Traffic Data and/or Personal Information will be stored for as long as We reasonably determine it is needed to provide you with the Site's services, and for the period we are required to retain the information by applicable law.
The Site is controlled and operated by Us from the United States, and is not intended to subject Us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. Your Traffic Data and Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where We have facilities or in which We engage service providers. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to third-party service providers outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
European Economic Area Residents
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal basis depends on the services you use and how you use them.
We rely on the following as lawful reasons for the collection, use, and processing of Personal Information:
- 1) To the extent necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as performance marketing, customer service, data analytics, and to provide, secure, and improve our website(s);
- 2) It is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as to provide you with the services you requested, including to operate the services, process transactions and payments for services made available through the Site, to provide customer support and personalized features, and to protect the safety and security of the services, including all processing necessary for the performance of our contract(s) with you;
- 3) You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose;
- 4) It satisfies a legitimate interest that is not outweighed by your data protection rights and interests, such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- 5) To the extent necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or of another natural person, such as to respond to your requests and inquiries; and
- 6) To the extent necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Your data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. All of our information, including the data we collect about you described in this policy, is stored in the United States of America and may be processed in and outside of the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to countries outside or your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country. Note that third parties that we share your personal information with may be based outside of the European Economic Area.
Under the GDPR, if you are a EEA resident, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- 1) Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- 3) Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- 4) Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- 5) Receive the Personal Information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third-party in certain situations;
- 6) Object at any time to processing of Personal Information concerning you for direct marketing;
- 7) Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- 8) Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your Personal Information;
- 9) Otherwise restrict our processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances; and
- 10) Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- 1) Email or write to Us at the contact details below;
- 2) Let us have enough information to identify you;
- 3) Let Us have proof of your identity and address; and
- 4) Let Us know the information to which your request relates.
IP WAY LLC
300 Delaware Ave., Suite 210
Wilmington, DE 19801